Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Who Stole Halloween

Dear Class,

This week I have been reading a book called Who stole Halloween by Martha Freeman. If you have read my prior posts, you would know that in this book is about a boy and his friends are trying to find a missing cat. They found a flyer on a tombstone that said missing cat and they went to the owner’s house to find more information. Now they have found clues like cat food and a reciept on the road that looked like it was going to one of the suspect’s house.

"I wonder if the cat napper is going to steal Laua next?" and “Is the cat napper a girl or a boy?" One way I compare to Alex is that I once had a cat with stripes and he does.I also love solving mysteries just like him. I predict that when they find out who the cat napper is they will see that that person had been standing right under their nose the whole time and they didn't even notice.

~SB

1 comment:

Ms. English said...

SB-

Excellent post! Thank you for giving us a quick summary and then telling us your thoughts about the book. Why do you think the cat napper will be someone who's been right under their nose the whole time?