Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A Murder for Her Majesty

Dear class,
      I'm in the middle of a book called A Murder for Her Majesty. This book is a action packed story about a girl named Alice Tuckfield. In the story her father's "friends" murder him while alice is in a tree above them. They are trying to hunt Alice down and kill her. Later on she finds herself on the streets of York where she meets the other main characters, Geoffrey Fisher, Nathanial Denhem, Randal, Orlando, Morris, and their house master, Dame Agnes. All the boys help her from being detected by the murderers of her father. Right now she has just been accepted into their choir and found out that the assistant dean is the master mind behind it all. Thats all I have to write about for now.
Sincerely,
Phu

6 comments:

S.T said...

I want to read this!

S.T :)

Ms. English said...

Phu,

This sounds like a great mystery. Have Alice's father's friends found her yet? I think I would be terrified to witness something like that and then have to be on the run! How about you? Don't forget to tell us your thoughts and reactions to what you read, in addition to the great summary! Happy Reading!

Guest Account said...

ok Ms. English.

Andrew said...

It sounds good, and it probably keeps you on the edge of your seat. This book sounds interesting and I will try to read it!

Mr. AZ said...

It sounds like good book but i have something on my mind, why did the father's friend's kill him and how did they do it

Guest Account said...

me to how? :p