Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Goosebumps Horrorland: My Friends Call Me Monster

Dear Class,
 I am reading Goosebumps Horrorland: My Friends Call Me Monster. It is about a kid named Michael Monroe who has a teacher named Mrs.Hardesty but she is not what she appears to be when Michael and his friends see what Mrs.Hardesty does in her home. They find out that she lays monster eggs and figures out that she is a monster when she eats special eggs that turn her into what she really is.After she spots Michael watching her devour the eggs she makes him eat them and you find out why they call him monster.

I am like Michael because he is always curios about what goes on and thats pretty much what I do. But sometimes whaen it comes to species we are nothing alike.

Thank you for your time.
                                                   Sincerely,
                                                        J.T

2 comments:

Ms. English said...

JT,

This reminds me a little bit of "My Teacher is an Alien"! I'm glad that you and Michael aren't alike in species! I don't have anything against monsters, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want one for a student! ;)

For your next post, please add some more of the CROP QV letters!

John said...

i could use connections and reactions in my others