Monday, May 25, 2009

Deeper


Dear class,

I am now reading deeper by Roderick Gordan and Brian Williams. It is the sequel to tunnels.

So far Will, Chester and Cal are on a train riding underground seeing magical views, going threw water falls, and hitting bumps. They are trying to get down to the town below to see if wills father is there. He has been missing for weeks!

I don't think they are going to find wills father because there is another book after deeper. I wounder if something bad happens in the under ground town to lead to were Will's father is. I could see the train going threw the waterfall and everybody getting soaked. I would not want to go underground because if the rocks fall they could hurt/kill you. This book starts were the other book left off. i would recommend this book to people who like adventure and action


from B.C :)

5 comments:

S.T said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
S.T said...

I love adventure books so i am really intersted in Deeper!

S.T :)

Ms. English said...

Great job on this post, BC! I agree with you, I don't know if I'd like to go underground as the characters in this book do. Do you like the way the author connects the books in this series? Why or why not?

John said...

i really want to read this :D

ben said...

john read the first book first