Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Smiles to Go

Hey class,

For a while I was reading this book called "Smiles to Go" , and it is about this 7th grader who is basically telling a story about what his life is like being a middle school kid, having a annoying little sister, first "kiss", science geek, chess freak, pepperoni pizza eater, having a daredevil friend, in a disappearing universe. I think to understand this, you would have to read it, but it was still a really good book. It gets you thinking about enjoying life as you have it, and enjoy it while it lasts. Sorry this was a short response!

LM :)

2 comments:

Ms. English said...

Short is okay, LM! You did a nice job with your post this week. Would you recommend this for kids getting ready to go to middle school? I'm glad you found that lesson in the book. I think it's very important to live life as full as you can. :)

SB said...

wow LM that is kind of short but it is really good. keep up ther good work because I enjoy them.