Monday, April 27, 2009

Frightfuls mountain

Dear class,

Yippy! I'm now reading Frightfulls Mountain. Frightfull is now the new mother of three folcons who's real mother had been killed. The babbies are grownup and firce. Duchas and Lady (the girls) are slowly begining to like the new food Frightfull brings home. Drum ate it without a doubt. Drum is the only boy besids his father, Chup.



I could under stand Frightfulls confusion right away. She was raised by human not falcon so it takes longer for her instink to catch on. But I cannot blame the dad because how would he know Sam hand raised her?!?! The instinks have been coming quicker in my opinion. She just has not quit cought up to a normal femail falcon



Duchess and Lady are more fussy than Drum from my point of view. My new favorite falcon is Drum because he is so low key , calm andd exiting, all in one! He also learns the fastest.That is it sofar!

Sincerly,
*********C.R.A.*********

1 comment:

Ms. English said...

CSA --
I'm glad to see that you are enjoying this series so much! Why do you like it as much as you do? Would you recommend this book/series to other kids? Why or why not?