Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Ms. English

Dear Ms. English
Right now as I'm typing this i feel tears coming down my face but I have to say 5th grade is my favorite year the only part I hat is the end:(. It's like leaving your family! You've been with them so long and then you have to leave. You are the best teacher I have ever had and I have gotten along with so many people in our class and I will visit! (I just don't know when I can) I have to say I am actually kind of mad I have to leave but sadly I have to. I really miss you Ms. English and I hope you will always remember us!
2008-2009 student,
 S.T
P.S I hope this blog will last!

8 comments:

Andrew said...

I think that it will still be here, but for the next years class too, and yes, Ms.English was also, the best teacher that I had ever had too.

LM said...

i agree! i feel like crying too!

S.T said...

I miss 5th grade soooooooo much i really dont want it 2 end at all! I still do cry whenever I think about it! It was so bright in 5th grade!

Anonymous said...

i agree oh and im not kidding ms. english taught me soo much and she will always be my best freind

S.T said...

When can we visit? During class or after school

TK said...

i bet we can visit after school. I think we would probably interrupt if we went like, during class.

Ms. English said...

You can visit anytime! How is middle school going?!?

TK said...

Middle School is sooo fun. We have this magazine sale and if we got at least 3 we got to go to the main event and there were HUGE blow up obstical courses and loud michael jackson music and we all danced and went on the blown up obstical courses. But of course, i lost my ticket to go in. (heh) But ms amyot let me go in anyway. It was tons of fun